Vijayāṅkā, Vikaṭanitambā, Avantisundarī – modern Sanskrit dramas of V. Raghavan in the context of contemporary Sanskrit literature.
Vijayāṅkā, Vikaṭanitambā, Avantisundarī, collectively known as Prekṣaṇakatrayī, are three short Sanskrit plays written in the 20th century in Sanskrit by Venkataraman Raghavan – a distinguished Sanskrit scholar. Until now, there were no research projects or translations of any of these plays. The subject of Prekṣaṇakatrayī is the author’s portrayal of the imagined lives of three Sanskrit poetesses from the past. One of the most important issues of these plays is Sanskrit poetics, which was al...
This dissertation is dedicated to the behavioral property verification and supervisory control problems in Petri nets using semi-structural approaches. The main results are abstracted as follows. 1. As an efficient abstraction-based technique, the basis marking approach has been widely adopted in solving various Petri-net-based problems, in which a compact struc-ture, namely basis reachability graph (BRG), is constructed that abstracted the reach-ability information of the Petri net. However...
1. Chapter 3. The problem of state estimation under sensor attack is formalized; harmful attacks are characterized in general terms by means of a misleading relation. The notion of attack alphabet is introduced and attack words are defined to describe how observations can be corrupted by the attacker. On this alphabet two different observers are constructed: they describe the different state estimates computed by the attacker and by the operator for each corrupted observation. A formal proced...
This thesis aims to highlight the role of metaphor as a cognitive tool that expresses imagistic potential (Aristotle, Rhetoric). The process of constructing metaphorical meaning derives from a previous experience of vision, i.e. from the possibility of ‘seeing’ and interpreting a figure now as one thing, now as the other (Wittgenstein 1953). The subject of the research is the metaphor that is expressed in the image of the artistic background as the outcome of a process of creation of the wo...
Taste and olfaction play a key role in individuals’ behaviors, their interactions with the environment and memory processes, furthermore, they represent the most important factors influencing food preferences and therefore eating behavior, diet, metabolism, and health. Physiological variations or disorders in these two sensory modalities can have significant effects on the life’s quality or constitute risk factors for the onset of metabolism disorders, worsening nutritional status, overweight...
- 8 Tesi di Dottorato1666
Data di pubblicazione
- 2020 - 202181
- 2010 - 20191230
- 2006 - 2009149
- Università degli Studi di Cagliari1666
- Settore BIO/14 - Farmacologia96
- Settore ING-INF/01 - Elettronica65
- Settore INF/01 - Informatica62
- Settore IUS/01 - Diritto Privato55
- Settore MED/04 - Patologia Generale48
- Settore ING-INF/05 - Sistemi di E...41
- Settore CHIM/03 - Chimica General...40
- Settore ICAR/03 - Ingegneria Sani...40
- Settore BIO/10 - Biochimica34
- Settore ICAR/01 - Idraulica32
- cellule staminali4
Accesso al fulltext
- no fulltext20
- partially open1